This site was designed by me. Some pages, as listed below, has been
and viewable on any type of browser.
- index.html is the first page that is
loaded on the website. through a link, the user can choose to navigate
- navbar.html is part of the front page, and
available only if frames are active. it contains animations which are
activated only if the mouse is passed over the graphics. the buttons of
the navbar load other pages when pressed.
- empty.html is also part of the front page.
it contains a checkbox which automatically disables frames when checked.
- index2.html is the page that is loaded up
if the user requests frames. it calls empty and navbar.html
up which decodes a postal barcode, determine its type, and validity.
- guest.html has a script to validate form
input. it places all user input into an array, before validating everything.
- wwwboard is a link from the guestbook leading
to a message board where people can post and answer questions and comments.
- zradio4.html has a script which changes the
colors of the webpage, useful if you need to print out something, but find
the screen colors all wrong.
[ goback ]